Unique:RPG Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Akizz

Exotic Cars | Official & Application Topic ~~ Empty Exotic Cars | Official & Application Topic ~~

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:30 pm
Exotic Cars | Official & Application Topic ~~ 0110

This is A group You don't Need To leave Your G/S/C

Welcome To Exotic Cars Official Topic !

Our History

Patrick_Makalvich Was Borned in  05, june 1990  . When He became 15 years old he left the school searching for a job and he was capable to Work As Mechanic He Was very addicted With it That's Why he opened a group knowed As '' Exotic Cars '' with bunch of peoples who were car enthusiasts providing car repairs, modifications and recovery. Exotic Cars  are determined to provide the highest quality services for the lowest price.In 2017 Exotic  Cars services became Knowed in The whole Of San Andreas .

Our Rules:

1- Be active in The server within the group
2- Don't Be a Cunt
3-  Follow Server Rules
4- Try to Roleplay As possbile as you can
Our Propriets

Still talking about that

Our Roasters

Directors

Akizz

HQ TEAM : Zenox , Hyperr and Hidden

Honary Members : N/A

Mechanics : Brigad and Kyler

VIP : N/A

Our Rec Is OPENED !!!

Application Format !!

PART1 : Personal Informations
Username :
Tell us about yourself :
Date Of Birthday ( don't lie we catch you )
PART2 : INGAME INFORMATIONS !
Current S/G/C:
Current Server groups :
How long You are playing This Server ( Unique:RPG ) :
Why You wanna Be one Of us :
Why we should Accepte you :
#Disaster

Exotic Cars | Official & Application Topic ~~ Empty Re: Exotic Cars | Official & Application Topic ~~

Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:39 am
Application Format !!

PART1 : Personal Informations
Username :  Disa
Nationality :  Tunisian
Tell us about yourself :   I am Ala, I live in Tunisia, Exactly in Hammamet, when I am not on MTA, I like to spend my time outside with my friends, I love gaming and especilly with my friends in real life We are team of loyal friends playing together many games or playing football, that's all  
Date Of Birthday ( don't lie we catch you ) 27/04/2000
PART2 : INGAME INFORMATIONS !
Current S/G/C: CAGE
Current Server groups :  USAF
How long You are playing This Server ( Unique:RPG ) : 5 days
Why You wanna Be one Of us :  To keep it short and clean I'd like to join with you guys because as you know that EC is the skilled and from the bigest Groups in Unique
Why we should Accepte you :  I believe that I should be one of this group because I have a huge love for this group and since I joined Unique, I always wanted and waiteingwehn wil be created to take part of it, I think I got the potential to be part of you, as I am loyal, skilled and I like to make fun .
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum